SheCup is a healthy, high quality, Indian made menstrual cup of 100% medical grade silicone.
It is an environmentally and financially sustainable way to manage your menstruation.
You’ll receive your SheCup in a carry pouch, along with a packet of wipes and an instruction manual. The SheCup is made by a partner company in Mumbai, India.
* With every SheCup you purchase, you contribute 1 cloth pad for a girl in India through our Pad for Pad Programme. Want to gift more? Click here to have a look, or choose to add PFP contributions when you check out your shopping cart.
- Non-toxic, hypo-allergenic medical grade silicone in light pink colour.
- SheCup comes in one standard size: Length with knob is 59.5mm, length without knob is 54mm, diameter (rim, external across the top) is 44mm.
- Fluid holding capacity is 16 ml up to the air holes, and 28 ml up to the rim.
- It is a soft material and the average size of menstrual cups and suitable for young girls as well as women who have delivered children.
- To find answers on your most pressing questions on menstrual cups, we love this site: click
*This item only ships to India. For other shipping places, switch to our product page for worldwide shipping: SheCup